Posted by: funtoosh June 13, 2008
F2 visa
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
My brother came US last semester. He is planning to bring his wife as dependent visa. What kind of documents should he needed to prepare and supposed  to send to his wife in order to apply for visa in embassy? I would higly appreciated if somebody will explain in details.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article