[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by funtoosh
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 F2 visa
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 06-13-08 12:49 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

My brother came US last semester. He is planning to bring his wife as dependent visa. What kind of documents should he needed to prepare and supposed  to send to his wife in order to apply for visa in embassy? I would higly appreciated if somebody will explain in details.
Posted on 06-13-08 1:41 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

1. Original I-20 ( for dependent)
2. Copy of I-20 ( F-1)
3. Financial documents
4. Copy of F-1 student's passport and US visa
5. Letter from employee (if working in-campus or getting graduate assistantship)

Good Luck

Posted on 06-26-08 7:04 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

I applied for F1 visa. I came as a tourist. Now my visa is expiring. Shall I  leave before I get notice from immigration or wait until they make a decision.

Posted on 06-26-08 9:22 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Bhauju also needs to take some marriage pictures and marriage certificate. also, if your bro has good GPA, tell him to send an official transcript to her to show it the consular. Also, fill up the Affidavit of Support document. its called I-134 . search it in google , u will find it. that form needs to be notorized ...your bank does that.

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
TPS Re-registration case still pending ..
Anybody gotten the TPS EAD extension alert notice (i797) thing? online or via post?
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters