Posted by: ny2 February 25, 2018
Student visa ma usa ma dv bharda paryo
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
“Better ask your lawer or go to American embassy in nepal .dont wait for ppl suggestion sometimes they make you confused.good luck bro”
That was ur suggestion to someone asking for information in one thread. Shouldn’t you be applying your suggestion to yourself?
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article