Posted by: yajib1 March 5, 2014
Application for naturalization
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
Hi everyone,
Namaskar. I am a green card holder through marriage. Now I am applying for Citizenship. I went through USCIS web site and saw all the requirements for naturalization. I was not clear about one thing.
Should I send other documents like marriage certificate, joint tax forms like we do when we apply for Green card? Or just send the N-400 with copy of my GC. Please any help will be really appreciated.
Thank you.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article