Posted by: camerapicture April 8, 2020
Nepali Citizenship translate for GC
Login in to Rate this Post:     1       ?         Liked by
Mostly when a Birth Certificate is registered late, they ask for secondary evidence. You might as well want to submit affidavits regarding your birth. Submit may be two. One from your mother or father and one from any close family member. Stating that you were indeed born on the said date, your are son/daughter of your (parents name) and state that at the time of birth they did not register your Birth. If possible have them notarize it, if not they can sign it and submit it along with a copy of their identity page of passport.

For translation of your Nagarikta, you can have someone here in the U.S. translate and have them sign it with a certificate of translation with their Name, address and Phone Number. Hope it helps.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article