Posted by: maxpayne October 15, 2019
Need help with CGFNS cryptic message
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
They mean credit hours. Courses in states are usually 3 or 4 credit hrs per class. 120 hrs are required for graduation for undergrad here.
You need the same levels of conversion.

Look at the courses offered here and try to get an idea of which class offered relates to the ones you took back home.
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article