Posted by: Joseph Sharma August 18, 2018
Out of Status filing for Greencard through US citizen spouse
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        
hi, if she is out of status for six month or more and if the spouse is a citizen by naturalization, she must exit the country for change of status and appear the interview, since ur not a native citizen ( naturalization) in that case your spouse may be banned at least 3 years to enter the usa...its pretty hard once ur out of status for mor than 6 month.. im telling u koz my relative had similar experience.. out of status for 8 months later married with a citizen through DV.. been banned 3.9 years to enter usa...
Read Full Discussion Thread for this article