[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by sajhababa
What people are reading
[Total Subscribers 1]

:: Subscribe
Back to: Kurakani General Discussion Refresh page to view new replies
 From F1 status to Permanent residency in the US
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 01-04-10 8:49 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Dear friends at sajha,

I am an undergraduate student in the US graduating this May. I intend to work for a year before completing my masters. I am hoping to get some information about the possible ways to apply and secure a green card. Do most people who work in the US under H1 B status end up getting a greencard? Or does one still have face problems to work in the US after their H1 B status terminates? When does a F1 student like me qualify to apply for a green card? I am sure that quite a few of you have knowledge in this matter; your suggestions and guidance will be highly appreciated.

Posted on 01-05-10 5:35 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Not every F-1 ends up with H-1 !

Not every H-1 ends up with Greencard  these days; chances are very low-due to US government restrictions.
Chances are, if you marry a US citizen, you may get it within one year.

Good Luck Buddy!


Posted on 01-05-10 6:37 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Do ur masters and apply on EB2 category, there is a chance that you will get it faster then going through undergraduate degree.........

Posted on 01-05-10 8:35 AM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Get married to a US citizen or file for an asylum!
Last edited: 05-Jan-10 08:35 AM

Posted on 01-05-10 3:07 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Guys, Getting married to the US citizen for to get Green card is not easy too..

You guys are saying like after getting married they award you with green card.

Is there anyone who has got green card by getting married to the citizen?? If yes please let us know what are the steps, I heard there will be interview and ask so many tuff questions, and also the person who has a citizenship should be working and making good amount of money so that she/he can sponsor you.

Is that true that its must that he/she have to be employed? i mean what if you married to a student who has citizenship?? still you get it??

Also i heard you need to know everything about your family, and she need to know everything about your family, should have wedding picture and all......What if two people just go and get married instead of going to church or temple or having any kind of ceremony..

Details about all these will be really appreciate if anybody has gone through this as i know there are many people here who wants to know all these.


Posted on 01-05-10 3:30 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?        

Get ur master and join one company and file ur GC ?

Do not ever marry [Disallowed String for - bad word]ing us citizen or file asylum ?

U might have some time have hard time but try to manage and u will have ur life and no worries .

Good Luck ... this from my experience ....


Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
What stocks to buy -- Any recommendation
❤️ चिक्नी चमेली ❤️
ट्रंप २०२०
मलाई ब्रेड खायो कि सारै पाद आउछ..
Fox News: Wear the Damn Mask, it is not political issue but a public health issue.
Visit Reeyas Kitchen for Nepali Food Recipes
स्कूलमा पढेका कथा - भुतको शिकार, शिशिर बसन्तको कथा देखि टाउकोको मोल सम्म
Photo of the day
The Great Himalayan Cable Car
राजेश हमाल नै महानायेक हुन |
Ring Ring!
'खलनायक' 'महानायक'
Adventure story
The most amazing MoMo Party!
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters