[Show all top banners]

Replies to this thread:

More by Memo
What people are reading
:: Subscribe
Back to: Immigration Refresh page to view new replies
 F1 student
SAVE! for ease of future access.
Posted on 05-20-22 6:24 PM     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

My visa has expired and OPT is almost expired. I need some advice regarding what to do to stay in the USA. Any recommendation for a good consultancy or lawyer. Thank you.
Gabbar aka sanaklaal is back
Posted on 05-20-22 6:38 PM     [Snapshot: 9]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Be a fake asylum applicant now .
Posted on 05-20-22 7:03 PM     [Snapshot: 31]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Go back to school!
Posted on 05-20-22 9:34 PM     [Snapshot: 70]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

As Ketofarar said, going back to school is a good option I can see, but if you try to go back to school the enrollment process might take some time so please consider that as well(not sure when is your OPT expiring).
Try to make a plan and strategy if you plan going back to school.
Thats for going back to school but if you plan taking other options think about it and act with ample amount of time. Sometimes you got to think and plan options as well like if plan A fails then plan B
The very best,
Jay Nepal
Posted on 05-20-22 9:47 PM     [Snapshot: 79]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

If you have an advanced degree(master/phd) and a few publications, you can try filing for EB2-NIW and I-485 concurrently. With that you can also apply for EAD and advance parole while your NIW and I-485 are being adjudicated. If you only have bachelors and no significant work experience(5 years or more) , this process is not going to work for you . Going back to school might be the best option.
Posted on 06-29-22 12:25 AM     [Snapshot: 607]     Reply [Subscribe]
Login in to Rate this Post:     0       ?    

Thank you everyone for the reply. I applied for a Master's degree and recently received I-20 from the university. Does anyone know what to do next? Do I have to do anything regarding the immigration process? Thank you.

Please Log in! to be able to reply! If you don't have a login, please register here.



Within last 7 days
Recommended Popular Threads Controvertial Threads
TPS Re-registration case still pending ..
TPS EAD auto extended to June 2025 or just TPS?
Trumpism project 2025 everyone should read https://www.project2025.org/
Biden said he will issue new Employment visa for someone with college degree and job offers
Why Americans reverse park?
whats wrong living with your parents ?
Now Trump is a convicted criminal .
Facts showing how US is worse than Russia
NOTE: The opinions here represent the opinions of the individual posters, and not of Sajha.com. It is not possible for sajha.com to monitor all the postings, since sajha.com merely seeks to provide a cyber location for discussing ideas and concerns related to Nepal and the Nepalis. Please send an email to admin@sajha.com using a valid email address if you want any posting to be considered for deletion. Your request will be handled on a one to one basis. Sajha.com is a service please don't abuse it. - Thanks.

Sajha.com Privacy Policy

Like us in Facebook!

↑ Back to Top
free counters